Solid State Dual Sense Dual Battery Isolator use MOSFET instead of relay as switching element, which can ensure high reliability even after frequent switching operation. The Isolator can also detect over-current and under-voltage situations.
Solid State Dual Sense Dual Battery Isolator enable two batteries to be charged at the same time and then isolates the batteries from each other when the vehicle is turned off. The device can also automatically decide, based on the battery voltage and the current drawn, when it should connect / disconnect the batteries.
Assist Start Feature
In case the main battery is drained, a manual wire connected to Solid State Dual Sense Dual Battery Isolator allow the system to connect both main battery and auxiliary battery together in order to start the engine.
- Designed for dual battery systems
- Suitable for most 12V charging systems (Wide operating range (8-16V DC)
- Up to 250A current rating
- Surge protection
- Easy to install
- Automatically sensing voltage level of main battery
- Cut In Voltage: 13.3V
- Cut Out Voltage: 12.8V
- Trip on either 110% over-current or lower than 8V DC
- M10 studs for battery terminal installations
- Extremely light weight comparing to traditional relay on same current rating
- CE Certified
- 12V Working Truck
- Caravan / RV
- 4WD / Off-Road
- ATV / UTV
- Battery Banks Management
- This is a non-stocked item. If you have interest, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details of purchase.