Voltage Sensitive Relay units are ideal for dual battery set-ups as they enable two batteries to be charged at the same time and then isolates the batteries from each other when the vehicle is turned off, ensuring your starting battery is always charged & ready to go.
This is a dual sense unit, in which the Voltage Sensitive Relay will respond to voltage change at both terminal. The relay will close whenever either of the terminals have voltage exceed 13.3V, and only open if both batteries are lower than 12.8V.
- Designed for dual battery systems
- Suitable for most 12V charging systems
- Surge protection
- Easy to install
- Automatically sensing voltage level of main battery
- Cut In Voltage: 13.3V
- Cut Out Voltage: 12.8V
- Delay Cut In / Cut Out: 10s
- 4WD / Off-Road
- ATV / UTV
- Battery Banks Management
Q & A Section: Here I put some questions that are commonly asked by people interested in this product:
- What are the fuse sizes I need for installing this product? This really depends on the intended loading of your car circuit, which is different from vehicle to vehicle. However for many applications, especially for RV and 4WD, using 100A fuses with 6AWG cable should be enough for some of the most common applications (power fridge, lighting, radio, etc).