Dual Battery Isolator units are ideal for dual battery set-ups as they enable two batteries to be charged at the same time and then isolates the batteries from each other when the vehicle is turned off, ensuring your starting battery is always charged & ready to go.
This is a single sense unit, in which the Dual Battery Isolator will respond to voltage change at main battery terminal. The relay will close when main battery terminal has voltage exceed 13.3V, and only open if main battery terminal are lower than 12.8V.
This unit also feature an emergency override pin for emergency parallel both batteries. The 180A rating and the solenoid build ensure that the unit can fit on most of the vehicles with high current rating alternators.
- Designed for dual battery systems
- Suitable for most 12V charging systems
- Surge protection
- Easy to install
- Automatically sensing voltage level of main battery
- Cut In Voltage: 13.3V
- Cut Out Voltage: 12.8V
- Delay Cut In / Cut Out: 10s
- Manual Override Pin for emergency parallel
- 4WD / Off-Road
- 12V Trucks
- Battery Banks Management
- Vehicle with high current rating alternator
Q & A Section: Here I put some questions that are commonly asked by people interested in this product:
- What are the fuse sizes I need for installing this product? This really depends on the intended loading of your car circuit, which is different from vehicle to vehicle. However for many applications, especially for RV and 4WD, using 100A fuses with 6AWG cable should be enough for some of the most common applications (power fridge, lighting, radio, etc).
There are no reviews yet.